Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. They set out the basis on which you are allowed to use this website. You should not use lot-42.com if you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions. By using our website, you confirm that you accept these Terms & Condition and that you agree to comply with them.
If you have any questions surrounding our Term & Conditions please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org before using this website.
Our site is directed to people age eighteen (18) or over residing in the UK or Netherlands.
We do not represent that these terms or content available on or through our site is appropriate for or available in other locations. You agree not to use the website or cause or permit the website to be used if any material on this website, your use of this website, or products advertised on this website, is contrary to the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, then this website is not intended for your use and we ask that you do not use this website.
We reserve the right to alter or update these Terms & Conditions whenever necessary to do so. Please check these Terms & Conditions each time you visit our website to ensure you are aware of the terms that will govern your use of the website.
Who we are?
These Terms & Conditions relate to our website at www.lot-42.com
We are L42 B.V, a company registered at Chamber of Commerce, Netherlands.
- Our registered office is: 80-4 Weteringschans, Amsterdam 1017 XR.
- Company registered number is 81149581 and VAT number is NL861955067B01
- You can contact us by email at email@example.com
Use of Website
You must not use this website if you are not at least eighteen (18) years of age. If you are younger than eighteen (18) years of age please leave the website immediately.
You can use this website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
We may make changes to the website when necessary. We cannot guarantee that the website or any content on it or accessible from it, will always be available or uninterrupted or stay the same – we might change it to improve it or to reflect changes to our products or our business priorities.
We reserve the right to suspend the use of the website generally or block your access to any part of the website if we suspect misuse. We further reserve the right to disclose any information we hold concerning your identity and any evidence we have which relates directly or indirectly to misuse of this website. In the event that your misuse constitutes a criminal offence, we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing any information we hold concerning your identity to them.
We can’t guarantee that this website or any content on it or accessible from it will be:
- compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use;
- available all the time or at any specific time;
- accurate, complete and up to date; or
- secure or free from bugs or viruses.
Our website is made available free of charge. We are not responsible for any content or opinions posted on any form of social media or other forum which is accessible through our website, unless we ourselves have posted the content. We will have the right (but not the obligation) to remove any content or opinions posted on our social media or other forum for any reason.
This website and its contents (including our trade marks) are protected by intellectual property rights, and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use. You may not copy or use them for any reason without our consent in writing.
You will not:
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the website;
- interfere with the servers or networks connected to the website or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website;
- impersonate any other person while using the website;
- conduct yourself in a vulgar, offensive, harassing or objectionable manner while using the website;
- submit or otherwise publish through the website or on any social media or other forums accessible from it any material or content which is defamatory, offensive, pornographic, abusive or threatening or which describes any illegal activity or advertises any goods or services;
- submit or otherwise publish through the website or on any social media or other forums accessible from it any material or content which infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- use the website for any unlawful purpose; or
- resell, sublicense or export the software associated with the website.
You agree that any comments, suggestions or feedback regarding our website or products you share with us by way of this website (or by way of any other forum accessible to you from this website including our social media forums, email or postal addresses) may be used or published by us to develop, improve, or market our website or products without your permission, in UK, Netherlands and elsewhere in the world, provided that in the context of marketing, we will only use such comments, suggestions or feedback on an anonymous basis.
Our liability to you These Terms & Conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- fraud; or
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We are only liable to you for losses which you incur as a direct result of our breach of these Terms & Conditions and which are reasonably foreseeable. We are not liable to you for any business losses (including but not limited to lost profits, lost revenues, business interruption or lost data) or any indirect or consequential losses or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with your use, or inability to use, our website, any materials posted on or accessible from it or any websites linked to or from it.
You may have other rights granted by law, and these Terms & Conditions do not affect these except if the two are inconsistent. If this is the case then these Terms & Conditions will override any other rights which you may have, unless this is not permitted by law.
These Terms & Conditions only deal with your access to this website.
Please note that we may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms & Conditions. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future.
If you have any complaint about this website or any of the goods or services we provide, you should contact Lot 42 Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve it as soon as possible.