ARE YOU UNDER THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE?
If you are younger than legal drinking age in your country, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
To offer our Website and Services we process personal data. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person as defined in the Relevant Legislation.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Your address
- Your residence
- Your phone number
- Your email
- Your IP address
- Your payment details
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
- The type of your browser
- The operating system that you use
- The internet service provider
We save the following data to your account: password and username. This way, you don’t need to provide us with your data again. We also save – for your own convenience – the data of former orders.
It is possible that the provider of social media sends us information (according to his policy), if you use social media functions on our Website. That can be your name, profile picture, gender, friends list and other information that you provided. If you don’t want the social media provider to send us the information, you can change the privacy settings of your social-media account.
If you are on a webpage that uses social media add-ins, your browser sends certain information to the provider of your social-media account. We do not control this data sharing.
We may ask you to participate in market research. We shall use your data for the market research. We use that statistical data anonymously for Lot 42. You can close the question list at any moment. We do not share your answers with others or make them publicly available. In addition, your answers are not connected to your email address.
If you participate in a campaign or contest, we ask the following data: e-mail address, name and date of birth. This way, we can carry out the campaign and announce prize-winners. We also measure the responses to our advertising.
Lot 42 offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of (discount) offers and other news. We use an opt-in system Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
For your order we need your name, e-mail address, address and payment details. We will register, save and process your details to process your order efficiently and correctly. If necessary, we will also use that data for a subsequent guarantee. While processing your order we provide our courier partner relevant personal data.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
Secure environment of data that comply to the standards of ISO 27001
The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
By storing cookies we make sure that:
- your items are kept in the shopping cart
- you are logged in and be able to shop without hindrance
- you shop safely at Lot 42
- the Website works efficiently
- we are able to track bugs, errors and abuse on our website
- we can test improvements
- we can advise you based on your former views and/or purchases
- you can share items via social media such as Facebook and Google
- You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies. You can read our cookie statement for more information.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records; You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.